You are here because you have second thoughts about the Google AdSense for some reason. Without doubt, Google AdSense is the top choice at the moment for the publishers as well as advertisers to buy and sell products and earn good money. Google is free to join and allows publishers to publish ads according to visitors’ interests on their websites. Google AdSense is reliable, profitable and vibrant in its methodology. However, as we believe Google AdSense is the final step of advertisement ladder and many webmasters find it hard to jump straight to final step of the ladder, they have to reach their step by step. Google AdSense’ stringent rules and terms of service also make it difficult for publishers and advertisers to use it. A publisher or advertiser will do something against the Google charter and the next moment, he/ she will find out that they are banned by Google for violating the rules. To add insult to injury, Google would also not like to specify the reason of blocking your account or banning you.
People, who are used to Google AdSense, often face a serious situation once their account gets disabled with Google. While trying to reclaim you rightful possession of account, you may approach Google for asking an explanation for account disabling, however after waiting for long, it is most likely that Google will stick to its decision and will tell you something above your level of comprehension.
Once disappointed by Google AdSense, you may experience this strange hollowness, whether what else can be done to monetize your website or blog without the assistance of Google AdSense. Now, at this moment, let us enlighten you that world of monetizing your website and sell your product does not ends with Google AdSense. There are several other advertising programs and firms which can be utilized for monetization, some of which can actually bring you more profit than AdSense. In order to build your confidence about choosing something other than Google AdSense, we present following major flaws in the Google AdSense Programme:
- With Adsense you can only do CPC advertising and cannot increase your earning by using other payment models.
- There are strong limitations and rules for the info in the used sites.
- Missing an affiliate program.
- High payout – the minimum is $100.
- No PayPal option to receive the payments.
- If you get banned, you don’t receive any explanation, whether you are guilty or otherwise.
Given the demerits of AdSense, we believe you should no longer stick to the hypothetical idea that monetization starts and ends with AdSense. There are many advertising programs, which offer greater flexibility, easier controls, more variety and simple payment plans. Some of these programs offer so unique feature, which are even alien to Google AdSense. Let’s check out some of the options, we miss with AdSense and can avail with other Advertising programmes:
- Most of other advertising companies are not limited to CPC. You can use campaigns like In-Text ads, In-Picture Ads, CPA, CPM, CPL, CPS (more information about different advert campaign types, please read HERE).
– Most of the advertising networks are much tolerant than Google. They will not ban you for nothing and without explanation.
– Almost all of them have affiliate programs, which could bring you extra profit.
– The payout minimum for some programs is $10 unlike AdSense 100$.
– PayPal is an option for all of them.
Once, you are through with our reviews of major AdSense alternative networks, you will feel happy and clear-minded. Being a webmaster or blog owner, nothing is lost if you are banned from Adsense. Of course, you should follow the guidelines and terms of service of any advertising network, to prevent any unwanted results. In addition, some networks can be used along with Adsense, without any negative effect (for example In-Text Advertising Networks), which is a great bonus for any of you, whether your account is active or disabled. For choosing more appropriate ads program, you should browse our reviews on major ads networks, where you definitely will find your alternative.